As a church, we have some fundamental beliefs. We believe that:
1. The Bible is the written and revealed Will of God
2. There is only one God who is the creator of Heaven and Earth, and the father of all and will be in existence forever.
3. Jesus Christ is the son of God who took away our sins, and the saviour of the world. Jesus is God and was born of the Virgin Mary. We believe in his death on the Cross and resurrection by which he brought redemption.
4. The Holy Spirit is the third person in the Trinity. He has the same power, same glory with God the Father and God the Son. The Holy Spirit is the Comforter and Teacher of all things who dwell within us and unite us to Jesus Christ.
5. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit is one God, but made of three persons and are one in Holy Trinity.
6. The new birth where we are cleansed from our sins and are able to stand before God as though we had never sinned.
7. Sanctification where we have been set apart for holiness and our souls are progressively and completely cleansed.
8. Water baptism by immersion as an outward sign of repentance and being joined with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection.
9. Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a promise of the Father to born-again Christians and is manifested by the gift of speaking in unknown tongues.
10. There is divine healing, the restoration of health to the one who believes and acts out God’s words, and that Jesus Christ is the healer.
11. Tithe and offering must be brought to the local church
12. We must give alms, care for the poor, sick and less privileged.
13. The second coming of Jesus Christ of the Earth in glory and the dead in Christ will arise and those who are alive in Christ will be translated into the presence of God for eternity.
14. We believe in the Holy Communion, the Church of God, and Holy matrimony.